This elegant family home is located on the high side of the street at the top end of Bonner. The home offers over 180 square meters of living areas, with 4 large bedrooms, a separate formal lounge room as well as a huge open family room, meals and kitchen area. Complimented with over 3.5m high racked ceilings and featuring North Facing electric highlight windows, the family is flooded in light and is the hub of this beautiful home. The kitchen has an abundance of bench space, as well as the added convenience of a large walk-in pantry. The spacious segregated master bedroom is complimented with a large custom made walk-in-robe and a designer ensuite. The home is complemented with not one, but 2 separate ducted reverse cycle air-condition systems as well as the added luxury of gentle under slab heating.
Some of this home's other notable features include:
• Designed specifically to take maximum advantage of the block's northerly aspect,
• A custom made large office/study nook area,
• The power saving and much sought after and loved feature of having Double Glazed Windows throughout
• A large under roof alfresco area conveniently located next to the kitchen and family room ,
• A Top quality Kitchen featuring high quality gloss finished cupboards and complimented with 40mm stone bench tops and a 75 cm SMEG Induction cook top and a 75 cm Oven, as well as a fully integrated microwave oven,
• 2 separate instantaneous gas hot water systems,
• Double garage with internal access and remote control door,
• Neutral coloured, polished porcelain tiles to entry, family room, meals area and kitchen, ,
• 2 x Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning,
• In-slab heating in the family room, and other living areas with 3 separate zones,
• Ducted vacuum system with a vacpan built in to the kitchen cupboard kick boards,
• Zoned Alarm system with back to base capabilities,
• Landscaped easy care gardens,
Please note that the price of this home is for the house only and does NOT include the current unimproved value of the land. The land is currently on the ACT government's " Land Rent System " with an Unimproved Value (UV) of $240,000.
Purchasers should make their own enquiries with the ACT revenue office as to their qualification for the land rent scheme if they would like to continue to keep this home's land on the "Land Rent" system.