This is a unique opportunity for someone wanting to live in a dynamic ever growing hub that is the Gungahlin business and shopping centre, with its wide array of dental and medical services, new businesses, shops and services, new entertainment facilities such as clubs, cinema, swim centre and soon there will be the brilliant light rail running down the middle of it all, allowing fast access to and from Civic.
* The South facing property has a block size of 566m2
* The single level brick home is a very spacious 186m2,
* With a good size garage of approx. 39m2
* Offers a very attractive presentation to the street with neat gardens and grounds
* There's an entry foyer leading into formal lounge with discrete study attached
* The stunning modern kitchen fetaures stone bench tops, s/steel appliances (inc. 1200mm 5 burner gas cook top), loads of cupboards and bench space, soft close drawers and as well as a huge new 'butler's pantry'. A definite Wow!
* On offer is a generous family living space with access out to covered pergolas and lovely gardens
* Then there's the dining area comfortably seating for 8 to 10
* A king size bed will look small in the master bedroom, which also boasts a smart ensuite and walk in robe
* Then there are 3 more double bedrooms - all with built in robes
* A stylish main bathroom with separate toilet
* A spacious and separate laundry with excellent cupboard and linen storage areas and access to the service area is a treat
* There's ducted gas heating throughout as well as new reverse cycle air con. units
* Quality flooring, window treatments and fittings throughout makes life easy
* A security system has been installed and there's a ducted vacuum in place
* And not to forget the spacious new shed at the rear with roller door access
* The attractive gardens, with beds and grassed areas will give everyone room to move and play
* Foxtel and NBN have been installed
* The double lock up garage has a remote control panel lift door and internal access
* And there's a potential hard stand area for trailer or van plus and rear access if required
* And did I mention its walking distance to everywhere
What else could you need?