With an average living area size of over 70m2, these 1 Bedroom PLUS Study apartments will be a treat to come home to and provide you with the convenience of all of Gungahlin's many amenties right at your doorstep.
These apartments were designed specifically to be really spacious internally in order to allow for the people who will be living in them to feel like they didn't have to compromise on space just by choosing to live in an apartment.
The studies in the apartments are even larger than some advertised bedrooms, providing you with an additional room which can be utilized for any purpose - a home office, occasional guest room, a personal library, nursery or just a place to hide away the extra belongings you don't want your guests to see.
Some of the Notable Features of the Metro 1 Apartments include:
* Designed with one primary focus in mind, and that was to provide generous and spacious apartments, with great living spaces for all the owners and occupiers to enjoy living in for many years to come
* Stone Bench tops in Kitchens
* 3 Designer colour schemes to choose from all in natural tones which will minimise them from dating in the long term
* High quality German Bosch Appliance package including Stainless Steel Oven, Cook-top and Dishwasher
* Reverse Cycle heating and cooling
* Floor to ceiling tiling in the bathrooms and Ensuite
* Tiled Floors in the Kitchen and all wet areas
* Wall hung vanities in the Bathroom and Ensuite, featuring porcelain tops and with optional stone tops and under mount vessels
* Very generous multiple storage spaces within the apartments as well as large basement storage cages
* Premium quality bathroom fittings including Phoenix tapware complimented with 15 year manufacturer warranties
* Efficient LED lighting throughout the apartment
* Generous large windows providing an abundance of natural light
* Generous double size shower cubicles in the bathroom and the ensuite
More information can be found at www.metro1.com.au