Located on the top floors of the Metro 1 Building, these loft design, double storey, Penthouse style apartments are exceptionally spacious and were designed to offer very generous living areas to their occupants. The feeling of light and space is additionally enhanced in these apartments due to their high raked feature ceilings and additional skylights.
Each apartment features living areas on its entry level and with the master bedroom suite and separate study located on the upper mezzanine level. They are truly the ultimate in one bedroom living, offering living area spaces that are nearly equal to those offered in a 3 bedroom apartment in some other apartment buildings.
The design brief for these apartments to the architects was to create spaces that would feel special from the moment that someone walked into them, and for the apartments to be really spacious internally in order to allow for the people who were living in them to feel like they didn't have to compromise on space just by choosing to live in an apartment.
The apartments range in living area size from 70m2 up to a huge 93m2. Per square metre, these apartments are probably the best priced and most value for money apartments currently on the market in Gungahlin, as even though they are the size of at least a 2 or even a 3 bedroom apartment, they are still priced and being sold in the price range of a 1 bedroom apartment.
These apartments will ideally suit a couple who want a property without compromising on space both for their living areas, and also in their private bedroom spaces.
You can also be absolutely sure that they will be loved by potential tenants, if they are to be used as an investment property, due to their overly spacious interior space which will add to their appeal and attractiveness over other smaller properties.
Some of the Notable Features of the Metro 1 Apartments include:
* Designed with one primary focus in mind, and that was to provide generous and spacious apartments, with great living spaces for all the owners and occupiers to enjoy living in for many years to come
* Stone Bench tops in Kitchens
* 3 Designer colour schemes to choose from all in natural tones which will minimise them from dating in the long term
* High quality German Bosch Appliance package including Stainless Steel Oven, Cook-top and Dishwasher
* Reverse Cycle heating and cooling
* Floor to ceiling tiling in the bathrooms and Ensuite
More information can be found at www.metro1.com.au