This brand new 5 bedroom home is finished with the highest quality fittings and fixtures, and is sure to impress.
Located in the new suburb of Moncrieff, and with easy access to Horse Park Drive, this home offers the following features:
• North facing living areas with direct sunlight
• Modern neutral decor throughout
• Spacious separate formal lounge room
• Large open plan family room and meals area that opens out to the entertaining area
• Study nook in the family room area
• Modern and elegant kitchen with Caesarstone bench-top, 900mm stainless steel Bosch gas cooktop, 600mm Bosch stainless steel oven, Bosch dishwasher, and a huge walk-in pantry that would delight anyone
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and Ensuite
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are spacious and all have built-in robes with mirrored doors
• Bedroom 5 / Rumpus is large and is located off the family room
• Main bathroom with bath-tub
• Large (26sqm) covered outdoor entertaining area
• Large (40sqm) low maintenance back yard
• Laundry with cabinets throughout
• Low maintenance front yard
• High ceilings throughout
• LED lights throughout
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms
• Double lock up garage with remote control and internal access
• Flat floor throughout
• 2000L water tank
• Continuous gas hot water
NO PETS PLEASE.
Available now. Please contact us to register your interest, so we can advise you when our first open inspection will be held.
This property is unfurnished.
Bond is equivalent to 4 weeks rent.
The EER for this property is 6.4.
Applicants must inspect the property prior to submitting an application.
Please note you will be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property.
Photo ID is required to be shown at all open homes.
To apply please use '1Form' with the property as the reference. Alternatively, application forms can be downloaded from our webpage: http://www.pcproperties.com.au/renting/tenant-forms.php
Please ensure to register for all inspections so that we are able to update you on any changes.