These apartments are ideally suited to first-home-buyers, investors and live-in-owners alike, and offer an easy to maintain convenient home close to the town centre yet still superbly affordable.
Comparative Advantages of Metro 1 Apartment Building In Comparison To Other Surrounding Apartment Buildings
* Smaller Development of only 45 apartments meaning a much smaller body corporate and many less voices to deal with in the body corporate,
* Lower body corporate fees compared to surrounding building for same size apartments as complex does not have a common swimming pool or gym and very small landscaped areas.
* The Metro1 Building is located directly across the street from the ACT government's Gungahlin Medical Centre and close to the Gungahlin shopping centre, police station, bus interchange, Bunnings store, McDonalds and KFC, plus the major supermarkets and other businesses.
* One of the closest new apartment complexes to the new Gungahlin to city light rail line. Metro1 is located around 200m away from the main Gungahlin Light Rail station.
* The apartments were designed to be spacious inside and were not designed with just a focus on the smallest square meter floor spaces possible. The apartments were designed to be better and different to the other apartments on the market and most of the apartments are complimented with a second room which although marked on the plans as a study room, is big enough to be used as a secondary bedroom if need be.
* The loft apartments are especially generous in size which together with their modern mezzanine level second floors add to their appeal and help differentiate them from the other apartments for sale in the buildings being built in the area,
* The Metro 1 apartments have high quality inclusions throughout including Bosch appliance packages, double air condition systems, as well as tiling in the bathrooms and ensuites from floor to ceiling.
* All of the apartments are complimented with good size balconies which are able to easily fit outdoor entertaining sets and BBQs
* Unlike the competing nearby apartment buildings, the Metro 1 Building does not have any ACT government low cost housing apartments.